- When I eat food, I must have equal amounts in both sides of my mouth...
- Generally, when doing punctuation marks, I do them in sets of 3.
- I feel awkward when going up staircases containing an odd number of stairs.
- I HATE when people play with their gum or put in anywhere other than their mouths or the trash. (Yes.. I sound like a mother...)
- Bare feet. I can't stand bare feet.
- When using the same eating utensil for different foods, I have to wipe off my utensil as to leave no trace of the first food before using it on the second food.
- I find it very bothersome when rugs are messed up, or have the edges rolled over.
- I hate when people run their hands (or bare feet) through the carpet.
- People who try to sound good while singing 100 % of the time... I love when people share their vocal talents in performances, but when I'm walking down the halls belting Hannah Montana with my amigos, please don't come out-sing me with your Christina Aguilera vibrato.
- Last but definitely NOT least- WET SOCKS. Just imagine... You're walking around your house, and you walk innocently into the kitchen. As you approach the fridge, you feel water soak into the bottom of your sock. Do you think, oh no biggie, I love having WET FEET. No... the correct response is: Who spilled the water and left it here for me to step in?!! Wet.Socks.Are.Not.Cool.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Got OCD???
My Top 10 OCD symptoms...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So it probably bugged you real bad when I didn't wear shoes. ALL DAY. Sorry! Oh yeah and number 9...
ReplyDeleteOh Natalie. I just love you. :)
ReplyDeletehaha! Sorry hon! Little anti- shoe me must drive you INSANE! :)
ReplyDelete